This document explains how TAX SPOT GROUP will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
Standards of Service
TAX SPOT GROUP aims to provide all its clients with the highest standards of service and client care. If we fail to provide this to you, we need you to inform us so we can try to resolve any problems. We will also learn from them so that we can improve our service.
How to make a complaint
TAX SPOT GROUP will always try to provide you with an opportunity to tell us of your concerns and will work with you to try to resolve them.
- If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you may initially want to discuss this with your adviser, to see if the matter can be resolved quickly.
- If you have spoken to your adviser or if you do not wish to discuss your concerns with them, you may wish to make a formal complaint. You can make your complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Happens Next
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 14 days of receiving it.
- TAX SPOT GROUP will investigate and provide you with a response to your complaint within 28 working days after acknowledgement of the complaint. If we have to change the time-scale for any reason, we will let you know and explain why.
- TAX SPOT GROUP will keep details of your complaint in a central register. We will also create a separate file or section in your case file in order to record details of the complaint, our investigation and TAX SPOT GROUP response to your complaint.
- Please note that if you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you do not wish to complain direct to TAX SPOT GROUP, you may at any time complain directly to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- The OISC can be contacted at: